Here are some ministry principles undergirding healthy forms and structures:
- All ministry is local in origin.
- Disciple-making communities follow Jesus by His Word and through His Spirit (to the glory of God).
- A healthy church is where disciples make disciples, leaders train leaders, and disciple-making communities birth disciple-making communities.
- The essential characteristics of disciple-making communities (congregations or “Clusters”) include: it identifies itself as a congregation, spiritual gifts function, biblical leadership emerges.
- These disciple-making communities are networks of networks interconnected organically and often principally through their leaders.